Enclosed manualinside of box
LCD Display PWM Solar charge controller
The Fangpusun PR 10-30 series of charge controllers is the highlight in the range.
The lates charging technologies, combined with a Fangpusun AtonIC state of charge determination which has been significantly improved once again, result in optimal battery maintenance and control of the module output of up to 900 Wp which can be connected to it.
A large display informs the user about all operating modes with the aid of symbols. The state of charge is represented visually in the form of a tank display. Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be displayed digitally as figures on the display. In addition, the controller has an energy meter which can be reset by the user.
Electronic protection functions
• Electronic protection functions
• Over charge protection
• Deep discharge protection
• Reverse polarity protection of load, module and battery
• Automatic electronic fuse
• Short circuit protection at module input
• Overvoltage protection at module input
• Open circuit protection without battery
• Reverse current protection at night
• Over temperature and overload protection
• Battery overvoltage shutdown
Prepayment interface; External temperature sensor;Alarm contact;
|Characterisation of the operating performance|
|DC input side|
|Open circuit voltage solar module||＜47V|
|DC output side|
|End of charge voltage||liquid 13.9V(27.8V) gel 14.1V(28.2V)|
|Boost charge voltage||14.4V(28.8V)|
|Deep discharge protection(SOC/LVD)||＜30%/11.1V(22.2V)|
|Fitting and construction|
|Degree of protection||IP 32|
|Dimension(X x Y x Z)||187X95X44mm|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.